Accounting/Finance Manager needed!
A client of CFS is looking for a motivated & hardworking Accounting/Finance Manager to join their team.
Why should you work here?
- Family owned & operated since 1976
- Office design, planning & furnishing company
- Wide variety of clients-from tech to healthcare and everything in between
- Strong ties & relationships to their clients in the areas
- Reputable company that offers more of a solutions-driven approach for commercial office furniture, seating, planning & move management
- Great customer & company rating
- This position is a key player in their management team
- High visibility-constant communication with the owner & founder
- PTO & Medical
- A strong family like culture
- Balance Bank Accounts
- Forecast, and process accounts payable
- Forecast, and day to day accounts receivable
- Create a deposit and final invoice for specific projects
- Prepare, file, and pay quarterly tax payments
- The Accounting/Finance Manager will maintain employee spreadsheets - vacation time, sick time, etc.
- Reconcile credit cards, and allocate expenses to correct category
- Generation of financial reports on a monthly and bi-weekly basis
- The Accounting/Finance Manager will assist with health insurance for employees
- Year-end reconciliation - prepare financial reports for the accountant
- Calculate the final gross profit once the project is completed.
- Process credit card sales
- Bachelors in Accounting or a related field
- 2+ years of experience working on A-Z accounting
- Prior knowledge of QuickBooks
- Prior knowledge of NetSuite is a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills