Our client is looking to add an Accounting Coordinator. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING COORDINATOR
- The Accounting Clerk will compile and sort documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verify and post details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts.
- Compute and record charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, freight charges, rentals, and similar items.
- Prepare vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Handle special projects as assigned by management and senior accounting staff.