A fun and exciting client in the South Nashville area whom specializes in custom ideas for marketing to their clients, is seeking an Accounting Coordinator . This Global company has a lot to offer when it comes to collaboration and cross functional learning with internal teams! Flex hours, great benefits and good vacation time are just a few of their perks.
Accounting Coordinator, SUMMARY
Accounting Coordinator should be analytical, collaborative, and trustworthy, possessing a strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting.
This position will coordinate with other parts of the accounting department, including and not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages all job costing responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
• Maintaining a system of controls, documentation around accounting policies
• Worker’s Compensation / GL audits
• Maintain compliance standards with both internal and external clients and teams
• Filing of multi state sales tax returns
• Month end reporting
• Familiar with MS Office products, SAGE/MAS systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in job related experience
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience
- Must have JOB COSTING experience – 70% of tasks