Job Responsibilities – Accounting Clerk
Accounting Clerk ensures the timely and accurate reconciliation and posting of accounts payable invoices, preparation of accounting reports, and the performance of various accounting related tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures. The positions provide overall support to the Accounting Department and also involves the performance of various HR related functions.
Additional responsibilities for the Accounting Clerk include:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Data entry as needed
- Reconciliation of Credit Card statements
- Setting up new vendors in accounting software program including obtaining W-9's
- Preparing Accounts Receivable reports
- Preparing Certified Payroll reports
- Tracking office supplies and purchases
- Filing of forms and BWC certificates, etc…
- Providing assistance with various HR related tasks
Job Requirements – Accounting Clerk
As an Accounting Clerk, you must have a strong mathematical aptitude with a basic knowledge of accounting practices and terminology. You must also be highly organized and communicative, as others will rely on the accuracy of your information to make key decisions. We are also seeking someone with a diverse software background with expertise in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Accounting software experience required -
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) specializes in placing professionals into accounting, finance, and human resource positions with companies across all industries/all sizes. CFS was founded by CPA firms. CFS operates a little differently than many recruiting firms. We do not take a strong-arm approach. We are extremely consultative and professional!
We would like to speak with you to learn more about your expectations of your next career opportunity, and to see if we might be able to help you reach your goals.
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
$27,040.00 - $29,120.00 /Year