The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Accounting Clerk for our client located in the San Antonio, TX area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8 am - 5 pm
The main function of an Accounting Clerk is to compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- A typical associate clerk is responsible for a wide range of posting and research can work in areas closely related to internal and external Customers.
- Posting incoming payments, research, review and prepare a daily summary worksheet for record keeping. Manage and complete emails throughout the day.
- Code checks daily for deposit.
- Daily postings of all bank accounts to Customer, Vendor and or GL accounts.
- Verifiable High School diploma and/or some college
- Manager likes to see ACH, Credit Payments, Strong Banking Experience, bank transfers
- Someone with great analytics skills, self-starter, proficiency in excel, banking or AR knowledge base
- Banking/AR Knowledge based
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as SAP, Excel and any other related accounting software.
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable, Corporate Accounting, Treasury and Banking, as related to accounting.
- Proficient in Excel
- Someone with great analytics skills, self-starter, multitasking skills
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking. Ability to work independently and manage ones time.