ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client places high value on work-life balance and promote a positive, professional and flexible work environment. They recognize that great people make great companies and we are excited to be adding an Accounting Clerk to their Accounting team.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING CLERK
- The Accounting Clerk will manage accounts receivable/credit functions of the Company by following policies which drive decisions on determining credit approaches for Customers and guidelines for the collection of receivables.
- Provide overall credit and accounting expertise to various levels of the Company.
- The Accounting Clerk will manage the accounts payable function, including corporate credit card activities, to ensure timely and accurate recording of expenses and processing of payments to Suppliers.
- Supports the accurate and timely general ledger and period-end closings efforts.
- Performing account analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements and inter-company general ledger accounts.
- The Accounting Clerk will assists departments with inquiries related to invoices and general ledger account coding.
- The Accounting Clerk will assist with special projects as needed by the Accounting Manager