- Perform day to day accounts payable duties including invoice processing, vendor set up, ensure timely approval of invoices and payment of invoices by approvers.
- Assist with weekly cash forecasting reporting.
- Provide finance review and approval of overhead departments monthly expenditures account coding.
- Record intercompany billings transactions between networks on a monthly basis.
- Perform reconciliation of intercompany show balances to ensure proper tie out and elimination between networks.
- Ensure detailed tracking and timely billing of internally produced Specials.
- Perform detailed reconciliation of programming balances (internal & external) to substantiate carrying amounts on network balance sheet.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Advanced user of excel with track record of complex model building, e.g. pivot tables, V look-ups, SUM ifs, automation of link updates.
- 1-2 years accounting/finance experience