Performs routine accounting activities such as: coordination of invoice flow from Division to Regional Operations Center. #CB
- Review invoices and check requests for proper approvals and account coding.
- Maintain Prelim log to make sure no payments are issued without proper lien releases
- Maintain invoice tracking log
- Maintain Model / Construction Trailer utility log
- Compile approved invoices and upload them to dedicated BOX folder for the Regional Operations Center.
- Once check runs are processed by the ROC, review them and forward to Controller for approval.
- Maintain and issue Manager’s Account Checks as needed
- Address utility issues; research disconnect notices and interrupted services
- Process Address Book Revisions for new vendors and vendor changes
- Process void check requests
- Complete Authorized Signature Listing quarterly or as needed
- Must possess organizational skills, control the constant flow of paperwork. Obtain the goals of the department by prioritizing your own workload.
- Detailed orientated.
- Must be able to work efficiently unsupervised.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, must be able to communicate effectively with other associates, managers, trade partners and consultants.
- Must be able to listen effectively and follow directions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Construction payable experience preferred
- JD Edwards experience highly desirable
- 10 key by touch
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Interact well with co-workers
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player