The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Accounting Clerk for our client located in the Mandan, ND area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8 am - 5 pm
The Accounting clerk will be responsible for entering ticket information, daily reporting, analyzing data, troubleshooting issues and monthly reconciliation.
- Receive ticket information and enter information in a system, run daily reports and ensure there are no issues, everything is accurate for end of month.
- A lot of data entry, constant communication, and month end process closing out tasks where everything has to be balanced out.
- Data tickets that are entered daily have to be balanced out at end of month time (5-10 days of month).
- Running reports and troubleshooting issues that were not discovered in the beginning during the month.
- Provide the data to give to the department that processes invoices
- Verifiable HS Diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
- SAP experience would be ideal, but not required
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting/balancing
- Analytical Skills
- Detailed oriented
- Strong Computer Skills (typing, Excel, Word)
- Troubleshooting – finding discrepancies in data, balancing out data/monthly reconciliation.
- Thinking Skills