- Reconciles both Purchase Order (PO) and Non PO invoices and researches discrepancies in order to pay vendors timely.
- Responds to vendor inquiries including researching returned payments/refunds.
- Communicates with internal Business Partners and teams to resolve payment discrepancies.
- Resolves disputes with vendors in a professional and timely manner.
- Reviews and clears outstanding open liabilities, credits and refunds.
- Reconciles vendor statements.
- Participates in appropriate meetings for process improvements.
- Documents process changes and procedures.
- Participates in month end tasks and inquiries.
- Trains and mentors new staff, when needed.
Qualified Candidates for the Accounting Clerk role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the role is from $40,000 to $45,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 1250152. Visit our website at www.nauticusconsulting.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.