Equity Staffing is searching for an Accounting Clerk for a temporary position with one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the US. If you enjoy helping an industry leader make a difference in millions of people’s lives on a daily basis, we want to speak with you!
This position is to provide support for accounting and finance staff as needed. Duties may include data entry, report generation and distribution, and special projects as assigned.
• Prepare, post and review work batches to ensure accuracy of accounts
• Investigates duplicate payments and takes appropriate action
• Performs various billing, collection and third party reimbursement functions
• Attends to telephone inquiries, audits and mail as they apply to accounts receivable
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Computer proficiency with experience in Excel and Word
• Excellent written/verbal communication and phone skills
About Equity Staffing Group
Equity Staffing Group is one of the fastest growing Native American owned staffing companies in the United States. We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).
Equity Staffing Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.