The Intersect Groups' client, located in the Dallas, TX area, is seeking an Accounting Clerk to help maintain and support loans by processing suspense and customer/dealer checks and other ad-hoc duties.
Position Description of the Accounting Clerk
- Process customer payments that have been rejected to unposted file. This includes checking the information for accuracy and posting the payments to the correct accounts within department guidelines
- Print dealer and customer checks daily
- Process customer service requests regarding late charge waivers
- Process customer checks including mailing customer checks to lockbox and returning damaged or inappropriately completed checks to customer. Submit service requests for each check returned stating the reason for the return
- Seal and mail dealer checks and hold most customer checks for two weeks, as required, prior to mailing
- Maintain check logs, including updating check numbers, dates on checks, check mailing dates, and reasons for holding or voiding checks
- File staffs' work after supervisor review and maintain archives
- Past customer service experience and good customer relation skills.
- Ability to use a computer to enter and retrieve information.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of loans and accounting.
Education, Certifications, and Training
- High School Diploma and up to 2 years related experience.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67229 when responding to this ad.