The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Accounting Clerk for our client located in the Tempe, AZ area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 6:30 am - 3:30 pm
Performs varied auditing tasks and functions, moderate-to-complex in nature with minimal supervision
- Provides accurate, efficient and timely information and controls to support the Retail Accounting Department, provides oral and written communication to District Managers and Operations Managers on a routine basis.
- Examines and verifies daily physical inventory count documents and reports from external inventory auditing company.
- Prepares audit inventory reports and distributes information and audit detail to Operations and stores.
- Identifies potential problems, isolates and recommends solutions when store has an unacceptable audit.
- Prepares operations reports for upper management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Verifiable High School diploma or equivalent
- Inventory/Retail Store Management Experience – RETAIL Accounting/retail auditing experience. Someone who has store management or assistant management experience.
- 2-3 years minimum related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous Assistant Manager/Retail Manager Experience
- General knowledge of accounting or auditing principles and practices.
- Excel Skills
- Knowledge of department practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of and skill in using computer software, including MS Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Mathematical skill to calculate and interpret data using percentages, ratios, averages, and medians.