If interested, call me (Binoy Mathew) at 678-257-1513
Job title: Accounting Intern
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Pay rate: $13.00/hr.
- Qualified candidate will be responsible for the timely and accurate settlement of domestic and international trade processed on behalf of trust clients.
- Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: communicating with several external parties such as lending agents and brokers, resolving discrepancies between the depository and/or fund company and internal trade information
- Ensuring the efficient handling of securities and account transactions within tight deadlines, and correctly reflecting transaction activity on the Custody Management System.
- Other duties may include making check runs, writing related documents, inputting/verifying distribution checks, balancing monthly and quarterly reports, researching payment factors, calculating and inputting payments, filing, researching, identifying and inputting checks and wires, and researching/settling security trades through the Federal Reserve, reconciling Custody accounts to the Fund Complex, posting entries to the custody system for recordkeeping purposes, and maintaining account tracking in a FoxPro database.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience and/or Associates Degree.