Our client, a company specializes in Residential and Commercial Construction Supplies and Services, has an immediate need for an Accounting Clerk! The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for general accounting functions of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Billing.
- Accounts Payable: compile, code, enter, research and track all invoices and resolve any discrepancies. Issue checks for AP, track checks through signatures, prepare mailing backup and mail checks.
- Procurement: coordinate bidding process for purchases as needed.
- Checks: compile, prepare, code, enter, mail and reconcile all checks.
- Accounts Receivables: prepare, code and enter cash receipts and deposits.
- Billing: compile, prepare, research, track and enter all AR Billings and ensure completed billings are delivered to appropriate entities, while adhering to deadlines.
- File maintenance
- Phone assistance with incoming calls
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience (2-3 years) in an accounting function.
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to retain data.
- Ability to research and analyze data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office application and internet resources.
- Proficient use of accounting software