- Performs all accounting activities of varying complexity including (but not limited to) Journal Entries, GL Reconciliations, Accounts Payable and other General Ledger duties
- Cash and bank entries/reconciliation
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying and balancing.
- Perform daily and monthly analysis of system data including reconciling cash flow, review of general ledger entries and related system reports as requested.
- Researching and resolving any accounting issues
- Proficient in reconciling general ledger accounts with the thorough understanding of Balance Sheet reconciliation concepts.
- Ensure timely completion of reconciliations and the clearing of outstanding items.
- Participate in continuous process improvement projects
- Special projects as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Clerk should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- 1+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $35,000 to $45,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #121845. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.