Accounting Clerk Job Responsibilities:
Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs.
Accounting Clerk Job Duties:
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
- Determines value of depreciable assets by running depreciation software program.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounting Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, PC Proficiency, Typing, Productivity, Dependabilit