- Review, validate, code, and perform data entry for distributor bill backs regarding monthly promotions. Frequent correspondence with the sales force and/or distributors regarding back up needs or clarification regarding monthly deals.
- Processing invoices for payment
- Validate and/or analyze back up reports against invoice and promotions
- Research back up not submitted with claims (i.e. Promo Agreements, chain alerts, etc.)
- Code promotions on invoice
- Data entry into System
- Contact distributors/RM's for additional information regarding missing back up or clarification
- Process revisions, if needed
- Training distributors on bill back submission, when needed
- Answering phone calls and responding to e-mails from the sales team and distributors
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.