Aerotek now hiring for an Accounting opening for a prominent employer in Champaign, IL.
Direct Placement Opportunity!
Salary dependent on Education and Experiences!
Seeking candidates with a Bachelors Degree and has Tax Accounting Experience.
- Coordinate all aspects of quarterly estimated tax payments and year end taxes due for Fiduciary accounts
- Analyze tax information, input data, and review return output
- Ensure tax information for accounts with fiscal year end is provided in a timely manner
- Tax Research
- Coordinate continuing education opportunities, as appropriate
- Responsible for tax preparation of trust and fiduciary returns, including tax information letters sent to trust clients, returns for charitable entities, and individual income tax returns
- Learn and maintain the tax preparation software used for trust and personal tax returns
- Coordinate all flow of communication and documents between Wealth Advisers, Tax Team, and clients during tax season
Send updated resumes to Seth at Aerotek if interested and would like to learn more!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.