The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Accounting Associate for our Financial Tech client located in the Downtown Jacksonville, FL area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8 AM - 6 PM
The Accounting Associate performs various routine calculation, posting, and verification of financial data to maintain accounting records.
- Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures.
- Reconciles bank accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers.
- Assists in month end and quarterly closing/reporting procedures.
- May contact other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve problems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Verifiable high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
- Experience in office work, clerical accounting or bookkeeping as required for specific job level
- Basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles as well as company accounting policies, procedures and standards
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and applications specific to the accounting function
- Thorough knowledge of filing systems and procedures
- Data entry skills
- Accounts payable experience
- Oracle 10 or newer version of Oracle
- 1099 reporting
- Processing invoices
- Vendor management