The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Accounting Clerk for our client located in the Dickinson, ND area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8 am - 5 pm
The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for:
- Entering ticket information, daily reporting, analyzing data, troubleshooting issues, monthly reconciliation, etc..
- Receive ticket information and enter information in a system, run daily reports and ensure there are no issues, everything is accurate for end of month.
- A lot of data entry, constant communication, and month end process closing out tasks where everything has to be balanced out. Data tickets that are entered daily have to be balanced out at end of month time (5-10 days of month).
- Running reports and troubleshooting issues that were not discovered in the beginning during the month. Not actually processing invoicing but have the data to give to the department that does process the invoices, so understanding what the end goal needs to look like.
- HS Diploma at least
- Associates Degree in Business or Accounting preferred
- SAP experience would be ideal, but not required.
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting/balancing
- Analytical Skills
- Detailed oriented
- Strong Computer Skills (typing, Excel, Word)
- Troubleshooting – finding discrepancies in data, balancing out data/monthly reconciliation.
- Thinking Skills