Our client has an immediate opportunity for a self-motivated Accounting Clerk with exceptional office, accounting and multitasking experience! This position will afford the opportunity for professional growth within a national investment firm that is aggressively growing its presence and real estate portfolio in the DFW Metroplex. The position also requires attendance at monthly professional engagements with city and housing officials.
Job Duties Include:
- Maximize the profitability of the managed properties.
- Prepare and coordinate work order timelines
- Utilize an online accounting system, including but not limited to creating and approving purchase orders and invoices.
- Review budget control reports to ensure property is within budgeted expectations.
- Ensure the effective execution of marketing programs, lease renewal strategies, and retention plans.
- Effectively engage with clients regarding work orders and correspondence.
- Prepare and conduct quarterly location inspections and corporate tours.
- Proven knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Excel spreadsheets and basic accounting.
- Strong understanding of financial statements such as budgets & financial reports
- Experience in writing and maintaining budgets
- Strong ability to multitask in high pace work environment
- Strong math and accounting skills.
- Superior time management and professional leadership skills; capable managing a small yet growing team.
- Attention to detail, organization, strong time-management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to set, manage and meet goals and deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary responsibility.