Our Company is hiring for an Accounting Associate to support our client in the Dallas TX area. This is a fantastic 6 month contract opportunity.
Job Responsibilities of the Accounting Associate:
- Enter material cost data into ERP system.
- Update cost codes in ERP, verify and analyze data
- Research discrepancies and variances, work with product managers to resolve
Qualifications for the Accounting Associate
- 1+ year of accounts payable or receivable experience
- Working knowledge of accounting ERP systems
- Experience with MS Office and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74634 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.