Locations: Menlo Park, California 94025
The role of Accounting Associate involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support in the Accounts Payable, Receivable and General Accounting area.
* Perform the day to day activities of full cycle Accounts Payable - receive, match, process, and pay vendor invoices, bills, and other transactions using several computer systems - Infor LN, SAP Ariba and Concur.
* Resolve outstanding payments issue through working with the vendors, Procurement, Shipping/Receiving, Quality Control and Shared Services.
* Verify AMEX, P-card, SAP ARIBA, and Concur transactions. Prepare and post related journal entries.
* Assist with the monthly closing, accruals, journal entries and account reconciliations.
* Support Accounting staff members in Account Receivable, Intercompany billings, and perform other duties as assigned.
Technical Functions/Skills: Requirements -
Require certificate course in Accounting/Business and/or a minimum two years of related experience. General understanding of ERP/Accounting software, Basic knowledge of MS office, Good communication skills, and strong attention to details