The CSI Companies is actively seeking an Accounting Associate for our client located in the St. Petersburg, FL area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8:30 AM - 5 PM
The Accounting Associate performs various routine calculation, posting, and verification of financial data to maintain accounting records.
- Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures.
- Reconciles bank accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers.
- Assists in month end and quarterly closing/reporting procedures.
- May contact other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve problems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Verifiable high school diploma or GED
- Experience in office work, clerical accounting or bookkeeping as required for specific job level.
- Basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles as well as company accounting policies, procedures and standards
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and applications specific to the accounting function
- Thorough knowledge of filing systems and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills must be clear, tactful, and constructive
- Data entry skills