Our client, a well-respected private equity firm is looking to hire an Accounting Associate to their growing team. This well-respected organization has nearly doubled in size over the last couple years and offers incredible career growth. The company boasts long tenure, top notch benefits, incredible employee perks, and a work hard/play hard culture.
WHY WORK FOR THE COMPANY:
- Awesome culture! Really take care of their employees- like to do fun company outings (cubs games, holiday parties, etc)
- Highly motivated team- opportunity to work with a great team of highly motivated individuals- very driven group.
- Growing company- they are a powerhouse in their industry and have nearly doubled in headcount in the last two years.
- Unlimited PTO
- Health care is 100% covered
- Lots of opportunity for growth- CFO love to develop employees and has a proven track record of promoting from within. Can move up or laterally into different areas
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING ASSOSCIATE
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Process vendor payable invoices
- Manage expense reports
- Process and print checks
- Work with external auditors during annual audit
- Perform AP/AR function
- Perform cash management activities and account reconciliations.
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc reporting to leadership team.
- This position will interact with employees at all levels throughout the organization.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUTNING ASSOSICATE ROLE:
- BS in Accounting
- 2-5 years of experience
- Public accounting experience, or experience in the financial services industry