The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Accounting Associate for our client located in the San Antonio, TX area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8AM-5PM (1 Hour Lunch).
The Accounting Associate handles unbranded sales, half of the volume of refineries is sold out of this group. This is the group that ensures the sale of the fuels.
- Monitor fuel out of the pipeline system, monitor transactions, and bill to code the correct material, customer, and destination of the fuel.
- Will work with billing so an accounting background would be nice, needs to be detailed oriented – This will be a new process
- Reviewing 600 plus transactions of wholesale fuel
- A field resource will train the new resource
- A current member of the Unbranded Contracts team will train the new resource; our Subject Matter Expert (SME) is currently an authorization analyst out in the field.
- The resource will need to answer questions on discrepancies from billing and potentially customers.
- Associates Degree required - Bachelors preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience - entry level (highly prefer experience in accounting or billing – will be working closely with billing team)
- Critical thinking (ability to notice trends, detail oriented, experience working with large amounts of data)
- Comfortable with Excel (VLookups, pivot tables, macros, formulas)
- Communication experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, won't get lost in mass data. Experience working with lots of data, including data that can’t be extracted to excel
- Bills of Lading (BOL)
- DTN Tabs Experience
- Invoicing & Billing Experience
- SAP Experience
- Experience with BOL’s