* Collects and records client payments, identifies and resolves outstanding delinquent accounts, works with clients to reconcile differences.
* Maintain up-to-date billing system. Identify and process any necessary adjustments or updates.
* Credit insurance reporting - monthly & annually
* Reporting of daily sales and orders received
* Freight Claims processing
* Month end reporting
* Trend Analysis
* Rebate reporting
* Sales & Use Tax reporting
* Backup support for Accounts Payable
* Other inter-departmental support as needed
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Accounts Receivable experience
- At least 2 years of general Accounting experience
- Inter-company transaction experience
- Month end Reporting experience
- Journal entries experience
Position is urgent please apply asap.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.