The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Accounting Assistant for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Schaumburg, Illinois. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team with one of the largest Physician led, patient centered healthcare system in the state of Illinois!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
This individual will be working on collections on clients’ accounts, troubleshooting issues, working SN tasks, client account reconciliations and responding to inquiries.
- The purpose of this position is to provide support for accounting and/or finance staff as needed.
- Duties may include data entry, report generation and distribution, and special projects as assigned.
- Position may also work with accounts payable/receivables.
- Tasks included may be compiling, classifying, recording, verifying and maintaining data and payments to accounts payable and receivable records.
- Qualifications include the ability to perform the tasks as described a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school with courses in accounting, finance or business highly desirable.
- Computer proficiency with experience in Excel and Word required.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and phone skills.
- Oracle experience a plus