Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are looking for an organized and motivated Accounting Assistant to fill an open position with one of our clients in Beaverton.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create client invoices in accordance with contract requirements
- Researching and resolving billing and payment discrepancies
- Professionally communicate with clients and vendors
- General accounting support as assigned
Qualified applicants will have:
- 2+ years of general accounting experience
- Customer service-oriented demeanor
- Excellent attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.