The CSI Companies is currently seeking an Accounting Assistant for a long-term contract position with one of our clients, a national leader in the healthcare industry, in Las Vegas, NV. The purpose of this position is to provide support for accounting and/or finance staff as needed.
- Provide support for accounting and finance staff as needed
- Submit TouchWork encounters, review encounter forms, manager charge edits, process work files and correct result charges
- Report generation and distribution
- Provide accounting and administrative support to accounts payable/receivables
- Data Entry
- Compiling, classifying, recording, verifying, and maintaining data and payments to accounts payable and receivable records
Must have qualifications/experience:
- Ability to perform basic accounting skills, balancing individual payments that to a total deposit.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret an explanation of benefits form based on standard business rules
- Ability to accurately transcribed information quickly and accurately.
- Exceptional data entry skills
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school with courses in accounting, finance or business highly desirable.
- Computer proficiency with experience in Excel and Word required.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and phone skills.
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.