The CSI Companies is currently seeking an Accounting Assistant with one of our clients in Nashville, Tennessee. Please review description and requirements below. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest financial institutions in the nation!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
- Assisting in department tasks.
- These tasks could be anything from folding and stuffing mail to balancing, submitting, and researching GL entries.
- Strong Alpha/Numeric skills.
- Worked on a variety of computer applications including the Microsoft Suite.
- Should be proficient in using Microsoft Excel.