ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading consulting organization and they are looking to add an Accounting Assistant to the Corporate Accounting team.
- The company is well established and has a strong reputation in the Atlanta marketplace
- The company has been recognized in the news for helping organizations improve workplace environment and establish organizational communication
- This company is known for recognizing talent, rewarding initiative, and providing opportunities to learn, grow and achieve results
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT:
- The Accounting Assist will compile and sort documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Processing credit card transactions
- Processing third party invoices
- Handling general Accounts Payable duties
- Handle special projects as assigned by management and senior accounting staff.