Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a well-known real estate investment company to identify an individual with extensive cash management and bank reconciliation experience to join their Corporate Accounting team as a Treasury Specialist.
Highlights of the Cash Management/Treasury Specialist Opportunity:
- Our client is an established real estate investment/management/development firm.
- They have over $5B of assets under management in over 85 multifamily communities.
- They are redeveloping a major neighborhood in the greater Boston area.
- Foster of culture of giving back – Each employee receives a day off to volunteer at a charity of their choice. Also, Corporate coordinates a number of volunteer and charity initiatives throughout the year.
- They believe in promoting from within. The current staff accountant has been promoted 3 times since staring and is moving to Asset Management.
- Employees who live in an apartment owned by the company will receive money off monthly rent.
- 1-3 years of accounting experience.
- Experience with assisting in the preparation of financial statements
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance, or experience equivalent
- Proficient excel skills