** Excellent Opportunity to move out of Public Accounting into an Accounting Analyst Role – Earn Center Stage within the Accounting & Finance function !!**
Rated #2 in their Industry in CT, area leading professional services organization is currently seeking an Accounting Analyst to join their team.
• Partner closely with the Director of Finance and Vice president (both CPAs!) – great exposure! Excellent mentors!
• Work on a new cloud-based system!
• Interesting work that spans financial reporting, troubleshooting & internal controls, month-end/year-end closing, compliance and MORE!
• Benefits considered to be in the top 1% tier in the country!!!!
About the Accounting Analyst Role
• Financial Reporting: operate GL and prepare internal financial statements
• Operational & Contract Accounting: learn, analyze, and drive billing process
• Troubleshooting & Internal Controls: The Accounting Analyst will routinely be assigned to investigate cost and revenue snags and assist with remediation steps. Will work closely with senior financial managers as a part of a “financial swat team” when needed.
• Annual Fiscal Year Closings: Assist with GL account analyses, footnote support schedules, and preparation of external financial statements, compliance reports, and income taxes.