ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading manufacturing organization and is looking to hire an Accounting Analyst. We have placed several folks there over the years and many have been promoted.
• This organization has been a successful business for over 50 years and is over $150 million in revenue.
• Their Accounting team has about 8 members and this role reports into the Senior Accountant who is being groomed for a promotion. This organization has room for advancement and a convenient location off of the highway.
• The CFO is sharp and is always looking to drive efficiencies and to develop the staff. This is a great opportunity that you do not way to miss!
• They run their operation on a work model from their overseas parent company, which includes a strong focus on being environmentally conscious coupled with a strong focus on treating their employees extremely well
• Room for advancement, and exposure to international business transactions.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING ANALYST:
• The Accounting Analyst will prepare and analyze general ledger account reconciliations, ensuring that revenue and expenses are recorded appropriately.
• Prepare monthly journal entries
• Assist in monthly, quarterly an annual planning including budgets and forecasts.
• The Accounting Analyst will help with the ERP system implementation
• Assist with and create various reports for internal and external users.
• Assist in reconciling all intercompany balances
• Resolve intercompany A/R and A/P discrepancies.
• Prepare bank account reconciliations
• Record, maintain and reconcile fixed assets and related depreciation accounts.
• The Accounting Analyst will be involved with the annual audit process
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTING ANALYST ROLE:
• BS in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent business experience
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Attention to detail