Hello Accounting Clerks!
My client, a reputable Software company, is looking to add an Accounting Clerk to their team!
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a very stable organization, build your resume, and work in a team-oriented environment.
Below are the job description and attributes of qualified candidates.
This Accounting Clerk will be responsible for supporting the accounting team with applying accounts receivable and accounts payable postings.
- Accounts Receivable
- Process credit card transactions
- Scan bank deposits
- Work within already created pivot tables and vlookups within Microsoft Excel
- Two+ years of accounts receivable experience within an organization greater $20 million in revenue
- Two+ years of experience with client billing
- Two+ years of experience with working within already created pivot tables and vlookups within Microsoft Excel
Nice to Have Attributes:
I look forward to connecting with you!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.