The CSI Companies is actively seeking an Accounting & Reporting Analyst for our client in Atlanta, GA, a well-known accounting organization and one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Contract terms/length: 9.5 month contract, with potential to extend based on performance and business need
Schedule: Standard business hours
Participates in the monthly financial statement close for assigned shared services process. Executes against Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as assigned.
- Ensures work output and quality of the services meet stakeholder expectations and are in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs.
- Prepares management reporting, variance analyses, and analytical tools. Researches financial anomalies and makes corrections as necessary. Escalates variances and issues for management attention.
- Reviews, analyzes, reconciles, and interprets financial results in lower risk areas with customer and business managers.
- Maintains a basic understanding of financial systems and data elements related to assigned accounting processes.
- Performs internal controls as assigned. Monitors compliance of processes, transactions, and balances with accounting and finance policies.
- Provides feedback and suggestions to management on where process efficiencies can be gained.
- 3 years relevant experience
- SAP experience a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate status, issues, and risks with leadership team
- MS Office and advanced Excel skills,
- Operational process subject matter expertise
- Customer service and cross-functional interpersonal skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Working with or in a shared services environment preferred.