Currently hiring an Accountant for our growing team!
- Provides oversight of the compilation of financial information and analyzes results to prepare entries to sub-ledgers and general ledger accounts.
- Assist in preparing, analyzing and distributing monthly financial statements along with reporting variances between actual and budget data to applicable executives as needed.
- Track and maintain appropriate files on fixed assets, depreciation reports, construction in progress, year-end external financial audits, and other special projects as required. Set up all project reports in the JD Edwards and maintain fixed assets.
- Ensures all transactions are properly documented and reconciled.
- Supports and gives input to the Controller in preparing written administrative or accounting procedures as appropriate and necessary.
- Maintain relationship with tax consultant and coordinate the preparation of federal and state tax returns and other compliance issues as they may arise.
- Assist the maintenance and eventual destruction of archived financial records, assuring the retrieval and availability of documents for all appropriate retention periods.
- Conduct Internal Administrative Audit activities and assist in special projects as assigned by the Controller.
- Available to respond to any internal and external accounting, finance, and budget inquires.
- Assists with billing and collection efforts as required.
- Maintains appropriate reconciliation schedules as required.
- File necessary state filings.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 years of Accounting experience
- Proficient with all accounting principles
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.