Currently looking to hire an Accountant/Financial Analyst for an opening with an excellent clinical laboratory company in the Greensboro/Burlington, NC area.
* Analyze, monitor, and identify trends along with other descriptive or predictive information to determine the business impact and recommend actions to management.
* Provide guidance to Divisional Controllers by researching, analyzing, and developing an understanding of their financial statements.
* Improves financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and making recommendations to management.
* Prepares and reviews Divisional financial statements, including but not limited to journal entries, accruals and prepaid expenses.
* Collaborate with Divisional Finance and Corporate areas to support the team mission.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing assigned projects.
* Guides, trains and supports new Staff as assigned.
* Structures, prioritizes and initiates approved procedures, policies and methods.
* Reconciles transactions and submits corrections as required.
* Analyze data completely, accurately and within established time frames.
* Reports on requested information, written or verbally, completely, accurately and within established time frames, while maintaining clarity for the targeted audience.
* Continually improves upon an understanding of the Company, its business and systems
Looking to interview and hire ASAP!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.