Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lenexa, KS 66215
Duration: 03 Months
- Accountant under direct supervision, performs basic accounting tasks in a variety of areas including general, cost, fixed asset, and payroll accounting, and Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- This is an entry level position.
- Analyzes and reports accounting information for operations and company Management.
- Analyzes and audits accounting activity and basic source data for accuracy and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assists in the development and implementation of accounting methods, procedures, systems, and controls.
- Gains and expands knowledge of the Accounting department and data flow and its impact on the financial statements.
- Prepares journal entries, maintains and reconciles ledger accounts.
- Provides record of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions.
- Assists higher level accountants in a variety of accounting assignments including the preparation, analysis, review, verification and reconciliation of various records, financial reports and statements.
- Establishes and maintains accurate detailed financial records.
- Candidates must have experience and solid knowledge of Excel.
- JD Edward World product knowledge
- Previous experience in ERP systems