Junior Accountant Job Summary
We are looking for focused, industrious junior accountant to join our growing team. As a junior accountant, you will provide vital support to the corporate accounting team to help streamline the company’s financial processes.
You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package and the chance to work with passionate, like-minded people. We are ideally looking for a recent accounting graduate with an eye for detail, a head for math, and a team-focused attitude, you could be an ideal match for this position and have the opportunity for unlimited growth potential.
Junior Accountant Responsibilities
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit monthly reports, including month-end bank reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings and other accounting projects