Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are looking for an Accountant to fill a role with one of our clients in Hillsboro.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Accountable for preparing journal entries
• Account reconciliations
• Close and balance sub ledger accounts
• Respond to various corporate inquiries
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting/finance
• 2-4 years Accounting experience
• Oracle experience is a strong plus
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal business communication skill
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.