The CSI Companies is currently seeking an Staff Accountant with one of our clients in Smyrna, Tennessee. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
The Senior Accountant – Supply Chain will fill a key role within the Finance organization with accounting, reporting, and variance analysis of key business activities for a new business unit along with ongoing operations. This role will be responsible for the successful launch of key analysis, setting up new procedures, creating dashboards that provide support to improve operational processes. The ideal candidate will be attracted by the opportunity to have an impact on an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing, and profitable business and to challenge the limits of their professional skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support supply chain initiatives which deliver value to company and assurances that these benefits are driven into the P&L in a timely manner
• Detailed tracking, dashboards, and analysis around invoicing from key customers
• Provide recommendations for change in processes within team as well as cross-functionally
• Support the monthly close process, including preparing journal entries and monthly account reconciliations
• Provide ad-hoc analysis as needed to help business partners make better decisions in a timely manner
• Use various reporting tools and analysis techniques to turn complex data into accurate and relevant information for end users
• Use accounting concepts and internal company policies to assure internal controls
• Interact positively and pro-actively between international departments to promote a global team work philosophy
• Coordinate flow of information and assimilate data necessary to prepare required reporting
• Identify best practices and create ideas for process improvements
• Promote the company's Core Values and adhere to those values
• A proven track record of academic and professional excellence.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA, CPA viewed favorably.
• 5+ years’ experience in a high growth or transformational environment with similar responsibilities.
• Hands-on style with ability to dig into details.
• Deep financial, data mining, and modeling expertise.
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
• A self-directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and who adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions.
• An individual who is self-confident, competent, outgoing, and independent with a straight forward personality and executive presence.
• Entrepreneurial appreciation; talent for leading change to achieve best results.
• Fits well in an environment that rewards bright, self-starting, energetic, and action-orientated managers with increasing responsibility and challenge.
• Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach.
• Comfortable working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a high degree of discretion.
• Ability to excel in working within an open, flexible, results-oriented, performance-based environment.
• Ability to work with all levels of people in the company and in the client world.
• Proven ability in a “rapid growth environment”.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills