Temporary Accountant (2 positions, one full time and one full or part time)
This position will be responsible for (but not limited to):
* Payroll processing and related 401(k) and tax payments.
* Claim payments for all client trusts.
* Preparation and posting of accounts payable vouchers.
* Preparation of checks and ACH transmission, and maintenance of vendor files.
* Preparation of certain monthly journal entries.
* Preparation of bank deposits.
* Preparation of property and financial tax filings (e.g., 1099s, 941s, and W-2s).
* Preparation of certain accounting analyses, schedules, exhibits and summaries.
* Assist in gathering support for tax and financial statement audits.
* Maintain a high level of professional service to all internal and external parties that interact with the Finance Department.
Position Qualification Requirements
Bachelor's Degree with a major in Accounting preferred.
Three or more years of Accounting work experience required.
Experience with preparation of claim payments preferred.
Microsoft Excel experience required in developing ad-hoc spreadsheets and frameworks to analyze different areas of the business.
Excellent working knowledge of:
Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounting System, required
Silver Brook Human Resources Suite, required