Manufacturer in Fairfield in search of experienced Accountant!
Avoid the commute! Family owned company is looking for long term individual to replace retiring company accountant. The successful candidate will perform accounting and clerical functions for the Chief Financial Officer and assist CFO by analyze financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Additionally, candidates will have experience with the following:
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Maintain and update the standard cost of all raw materials in company database by entering data from invoices including the freight charges.
- Advise employees in areas such as compensation and employee health care benefits.
- Assist with managing and recording employee time, production and payroll data from time clock and other records.
- Assist in the process of issuing employee paychecks and statement of earnings and deductions.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligation to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
To apply please call Express Employment Professionals at (707) 446-2150 for an immediate phone interview or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for confidential consideration and an employment specialist will call you.