You will prepare income and balance sheet statements and various other accounting statements and reports. Must enter, review and verify the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records. Expected to coordinate accounting matters with specific departments, locations and/or divisions, as necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the completion and maintenance of general ledgers and financial reports
- prepares month-end journal entries for financial statements
- reconciles general ledger accounts for accuracy
- controls costs by giving management tools to use
- identifies problems in procedures and provide solutions for future reliability of accounting data
- Conducts special studies and perform analysis of financial reports and records
- Prepare reports and supporting schedules for management
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.