The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Accountant for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Irvine, California. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team with one of the largest Physician led, patient centered healthcare system in the state of California!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
• Assist in maintaining general ledger accounts and related activities for the production of financial statements and reports
• Reconcile, analyze and review general ledger accounts in preparation for month end close
• Prepare journal entries and reviews accounting classifications, in accordance with generally-accepted accounting principles
• Prepare documentation in support of external and internal audits
• Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis and investigate issues providing explanations and interpretation
• Analyze and prepare financial statements, including balance sheets and statements of financial position
• Assist with or lead the month end quarterly end close process for assigned businesses or groups
• Performs work in a self-directed manner and works with less structured, more complex issues
• Assist in reviewing and following up with Client Management of Customers' accounts
• Ad hoc reporting as needed
• Demonstrated developed written and verbal communication