If you are looking for a balanced lifestyle in an intellectually stimulating field with different career options for professionals in the financial sector apply now!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have financial services industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business with financial services driven courses
- 1-2 years of Supervisory or management experience
- Mutual Fund Accounting experience preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible working hours, no weekend work
COMPANY DESCRIPTION:an American worldwide banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City.
- Career advancement
- Increased duties and responsibilities
- Keeping up with technology, systems, processes
Duration: 3+ Months
Pay rate: $41.00 per hour
Education: Bachelor's degree
Qualified candidate will be responsible for preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses. Reports organization's finances to management, and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts. May lead and direct the work of others. Expert skills in Excel required. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty, may require an advanced degree, and 6+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.