Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Technology Finance, the primary role of this position is to provide financial analysis, accounting, planning and reporting support for our internal Technology business partners focusing on Hardware and Software. The position will work closely with Technology Leadership, Supply Management and Accounting teams. Candidates for this role should have corporate accounting and analysis experience with a large organization, have a strong understanding of accounting concepts, strong systems and Excel skills and be an excellent communicator.
- Work with the Technology Finance team, Technology business partners, Supply Management and Accounting groups to support Hardware and Software fixed asset and contract accounting and forecasting processes.
- Provide financial support to Technology business partners and Supply Management teams on hardware and software purchases, licensing and maintenance renewals and other strategic contractual changes.
- Work with fixed asset accounting to determine asset lives and manage prepaid expenses.
- Track actual purchases against plan/forecast and managing underlying support details.
- Prepare monthly journal entries for required accruals.
- Assist in preparing Director and Managing Director/Executive level financial reports.
- Review reports prior to handing off to Sr. Finance Manager/Director.
- Prepare occasional ROI or Project analysis.
- Work with large sets of data. Use Pivot Tables, VLookups and other Advanced Excel features.
- 4 Year College Degree in Accounting
- 5-7 Years of Finance/Accounting Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Solid accounting abilities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Hyperion, Oracle Financial, Workday, Adaptive Insights, Apptio preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.